Welcome to GP Care Services
Local, community care and support is at the root of all we do. Every process we create, every decision we make is with patients in mind.
Every day we work to make care within Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale accessible for all patients. We respond to each patient as an individual, and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
Our goal is to build community relationships. We work to ensure GPs have more time and knowledge on how best to treat you. How? We introduced more support services such as:
- 7 day access to GP appointments providing evening, weekend and bank holiday appointments
- A partnership with integrated Neighbourhood Care Teams
- GP Care support to ensure local GP locum cover is easy and hassle free
- A partnership with Intermediate Tier Services
- Domiciliary and Paediatric phlebotomy
Our services strengthen GP and patient relations. We offer expertise and care at the heart of the community to give patients a greater sense of well being.
In Other News:
GP Care Services are delighted to announce that The Village Medical Centre in Littleborough has been taken out of special measures after being recognised as making significant improvements to the quality of care by the healthcare watchdog the Care Quality Commission (CQC). You can read the full report or download it here.
Want to know more? Read our user testimonials below.