Welcome to GP Care Services
Local, community care and support is at the root of all we do. Every process we create, every decision we make is with patients in mind, from those seeking routine GP appointments at our Village Medical Centre in Littleborough to dementia patients with complex needs residing at our Willows Dementia Hub.
Every day we work to make care within Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale accessible for all patients. We respond to each patient as an individual, and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
Our goal is to build community relationships. We work to ensure GPs have more time and knowledge on how best to treat you. How? We introduced more support services such as:
- 7 day access to GP appointments providing evening, weekend and bank holiday appointments
- A partnership with integrated Neighbourhood Care Teams
- GP Care support to ensure local GP locum cover is easy and hassle free
- A partnership with Intermediate Tier Services
- Domiciliary and Paediatric phlebotomy
- Community Gynaecology Service for Heywood, Middleton & Rochdale
Our services strengthen GP and patient relations. We offer expertise and care at the heart of the community to give patients a greater sense of well being.
Want to know more? Read our user testimonials below.