Kitchen Porter, Woodlands Cafe (Hollingworth Lake)
GP Care Services Ltd is all about our people. Our passion lies in the care and services we provide. From high end complex Dementia treatment to serving our community the best food in the area, from routine NHS appointments to Paediatric Phlebotomy (blood taking). We are proud to serve our community across Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Kitchen Porter who will prove an efficient and professional back of house service with the following skills:
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A good standard of literacy and numeracy.
- The ability to appreciate and work to agreed standards particularly food safety and health safety standards.
- Work within a team to deliver an amazing experience for our customers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
What’s in it for me?
- We will train and support you
- You will have the chance to work and learn from professionals in the field
- We encourage career progression
- You will receive an enhanced payment for Bank Holidays
- Access to a pension scheme
- Access to occupational sick pay (after completion of 6 months service)