GP Care Services is a forward thinking, passionate and innovative local organisation based in Rochdale delivering high quality Health, Social and Community Care. An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in our well established; highly respected, ‘The Willows at Home’ care team.
We are currently looking for Personal Assistants to assist our clients to remain in their own home, maintaining as much independence as possible. The successful candidate(s) will provide a high level personal, physical and emotional care that can include all aspects of day-to-day activities, personal care and companionship.
- Passionate, enthusiastic, team player, responsive, integral and fun
- Experience of working in the care profession
- To undertake relevant training and complete a NVQ level 2 in the Care sector
- To follow instructions as identified in care plans/risk assessments
- To communicate effectively both face to face and in writing
- To document and record accurate information
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
- Qualifications – NVQ level 2 or 3 in Care or Health and Social Care qualification.
What’s in it for me?
- We will train and support you
- Self-employed or contracted
- You will have a chance to work with and learn from professionals in the field
- We encourage career progression
- We will try and accommodate hours to suit your needs
- You will receive an enhanced payment for Bank Holidays
- We will pay mileage
- You will have access to a good pension scheme
- You may have access to our occupational sick pay after completing a 6 month probation
For the full job description, click here.
Closing Date for Applications: 21 August 2022
Appointment to this post will be subject to a criminal record and background checks (DBS).