Our Mission Statement
The Willows aim to provide excellent care and support to people living with Dementia. We pride ourselves on delivering service without prejudice and restrictions. We will balance safety with choice and independence and focus on a person-centred service for them to live in.
The Willows is based on being a dementia hub, not a traditional care home, therefore, offering our service with a very different approach and environment. We will be an open an honest employer recruiting, supporting and developing staff to achieve every success. For the people that use The Willows dementia hub, we want them to experience:
A fulfilled life delivered in a way that the person best understands
Choice, control and where we do not make any decisions about them- without them
A safe, high quality, comfortable environment to live in
The opportunity to use/retain/regain new and old skills
Social interaction in the hub and within the local community.
Our Staff Experience
- Effective and inspiring leadership
- A fun, positive working environment where new ideas are welcomed and celebrated
- Approachable management where staff are valued and listened to
- Recognition for individual and team contributions and successes
- A Culture within the workplace which supports staff’s diversity, potential, and aspirations
- An opportunity to develop new skills and knowledge with our training and development programmes.
Our Promise to You
W – We will never make a decision about you- without you
I – Independent living, with us by your side
L – Listening always with interest, concern & action
L – Living where every person is valued, included and empowered
O – Open & honest about the service we provide
W – Working together to achieve social inclusion and fulfillment
S – Safe, high-quality environment to live in
Our Facilities Include:
- 18 high-quality residential rooms
- Respite accommodation
- Family rooms for relatives
- A range of complementary community services
- High-quality day services are also provided during the week for those who are not residents at the centre
- A community café, which is open to everyone.
Located at Springhill Resource Centre in Rochdale, The Willows has been jointly commissioned by Rochdale Borough Council and NHS Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
For more information about The Willows and the services available, please contact the Hub Manager, Lynne McDermott: